1. The Marine Corps Exchange (MCX) website, MyMCX.com, is an unofficial Department of Defense (DoD) site, published and maintained by Business and Support Services Division, Manpower and Reserve Affairs, Headquarters U.S. Marine Corps (USMC). The MCX is an organizational entity within Marine Corps Community Services (MCCS), a nonappropriated fund instrumentality of the United States.
2. Information presented on MyMCX.com is provided as a public service to MCX patrons and may be further distributed or copied. Use of appropriate byline/photo/image credits is requested. Marine Corps, MCCS, and MCX trademarks are regulated by the U.S. Marine Corps Trademark Licensing Program. Information on this program, including FAQs, guidance on obtaining a license, and contact information for the Marine Corps Trademark and Licensing Office is available at www.marines.mil/trademark.
3. For site security purposes and to ensure that this service remains available to all users, MCX employs computer software programs to monitor network traffic for identifying unauthorized attempts to upload or change information, or otherwise cause damage. Unauthorized attempts to upload information or change information on MyMCX.com is strictly prohibited and may be punishable under federal law and regulation.
4. For site management, information is collected for statistical purposes. MCX employs computer software programs to create summary statistics, which are used for such purposes as assessing what information is of most and least interest, determining technical design specifications, and identifying system performance or problem areas.
5. This government computer system employs software programs.
6. Except for authorized law enforcement investigations, no other attempts are made to identify individual users or their usage habits. Raw data logs are used for no other purposes and are scheduled for regular destruction in accordance with DON Records Schedule 2000-43, “GRS 5.2 item 20, Intermediary Records,” Temporary. Destroy when no longer needed for business use, or according to agency predetermined time period or business rule.
7. If you have any questions or comments about the information presented here, please forward them to email@example.com.