Refunds & Returns
If for any reason you are not completely satisfied with your merchandise, simply return it in its original condition with your receipt, original packaging, and accessories within 45 days, and we will gladly repair it, replace it, or give you a refund.
Marine Corps Exchange policy is "Satisfaction Guaranteed." Refunds of the full purchase price, or a satisfactory adjustment, shall be made on merchandise in cases of customer dissatisfaction, upon presentation of proof of purchase. This policy is applicable throughout the military retail systems and is to be extended to authorized persons, provided the unsatisfactory merchandise is authorized to be sold, even though it was not purchased in the exchange at which the patron is seeking a refund or an adjustment.
Refunds will be issued in the same form as payment originally used for purchase. Credit card transactions must be credited to original credit card used for sales transaction.. Requests for refunds without a receipt are subject to management approval. All refunds over $5 without a receipt will be refunded on a MCX Refund Card if available, or otherwise cash refunds or credit refunds will be applied, subject to management approval. “As is” and clearance merchandise shall be treated the same as any other merchandise being returned.
In all cases when the customer does not have a receipt, and the item has been on sale during the last 90 days, the sale price will be refunded. The following exceptions apply:
- Computers, computer equipment, electronics (includes iPods andMP3 players), and unopened software must be returned within 14 days.
- Pre-recorded movies, music, and video games are returnable in original unopened factory sealed packaging. If defective, it will be exchanged for an identical item.
- The guarantee does not apply to rifles, shotguns, handguns, ammunition, and mixed paint.
- Items that may be associated with the transmission of disease, such as underclothing, bathing suits, hosiery, athletic supporters, and electric razors that have been in direct contact with the surface of the skin or body orifice or shows evidence of prior use, will not be accepted for return or exchange unless they are defective or still in unopened package. In the event such items are accepted, they will not be offered for resale.
- Fine jewelry is subject to appraisal before a refund may be given.
14 Day Price Guarantee
The 14-day price guarantee only applies in the event of internal MCX price reductions, and does not apply to competitor pricing.
MCX will adjust the sale price for any product purchased at the MCX within the past 14 days with a valid receipt. The customer will be provided the refunded difference on the original form of payment. Clearance products, bundled offers, doorbusters and special event pricing are not eligible.
Holiday Return Policy
For the period of November 1 – January 31 we adhere to a modified return policy, allowing the return or exchange of gifts by January 31. Excludes computers and tablets. When the standard 45 day return policy supersedes the January 31 end date, it shall be recognized. To return gifts at a MCX store, bring in the item along with the receipt, original packaging, and accessories.